Thankful Thursday! It's a New Day!

Hello beautiful people!


I woke up today a bit of a zombie but prayed and asked God for the energy to take care of the babies and do what I need to do. So here I am feeling inspired and creative! :)


Thankful Thursday time!! What am I thankful for today??


1. A wonderful and forgiving God
2. My beautiful family and friends
3. A forgiving husband :)
4. Friends who can hook my hair up when I need it! lol
5. Vista Print! Got my cards in today, oh Yeah! (picture below)
6. My daughter''s fascination with Peek a boo! (It is too cute! lol)
7. A giving heart
8. Recycling (Save the Planet!)
9. A New Day!
10. The Internet! (I love connecting with other natural hair divas, sahms, Christians, and people period!!)


My vista print cards yay!!  




Ok I am going to break the rules and add a #11. 


I am grateful for this surprise feature!  Check it out! 




What are you Thankful for today??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. You have such a nice blog site! I am following you now :) I am going to do a "Thankful Thursday" post.... very inspirational!

    Anna Sams
    http://moonriver74.blogspot.com/
    http://asamsfaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My number one thankful is the same as yours a forgiving God who accepts me, and loves me, despite being me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, it's beautiful and I love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anna! Going to check it out!

    Amen Plum!!!

    Thanks Akemanartist! As you can tell I do too! lol blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mahalo for sharing the HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. Love your Vista Print Cards....Working it mama.

    Happy Aloha to you and yours.

    PK
    stoneandbone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll say it, too! Love your blog (I just joined) and you are gorgeous! Thankful Thursday is a wonderful idea!

    Randi
    regal-rhino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!