Fro-Licious Friday! Something for You!

Hello divas!!


How is everyone today?? I am feeling a little under the weather but have managed to get started on alot of earrings! Yay me! I just created these beautiful hoops for the natural hair divas and stylists out there! They are already in high demand! lol I need to make a pair for myself!



Also, I mentioned last week about doing a youtube video after trying a product called 
Nzuri 4-in-1 Curl Explosion Cream....Well here it is! Enjoy!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. I want those earrings! And your hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mila! Please send me an email to cicinspireme(@)gmail.com if you want to buy a pair!

    ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!