Saturday, July 30, 2011

A dedication to Thin Mints! Handmade goodies, Yum!

Ok, I don't know about you, but I have a serious 'thing' for thin mint cookies! I have since I was a little girl scout back in the day! lol So I decided to create a treasury featuring handmade items from other Etsy sellers dedicated to those yuuuuuuumy cookies! 
Feel free to click and share! Enjoy! I did! Lol.

'Thin Mints, I LOVE You! :)' by chariT

I loooooove girl scout thin mints! Don't You?? They are so yummy and minty! Here is my dedication to such wonderful cookies! lol Enjoy!~Blessings!


24 Vegan "Thin...
$17.95

Chocolate Mint Soap...
$5.50

THIN MINT COOKIES (...
$6.00

Thin Mint Clutch
$35.00

Wall Art Letter t i...
$7.50

Letter H on burlap ...
$20.00

Hand drawn monogram...
$15.00

Vintage music paper...
$12.50

Initial Letter M - ...
$31.00

Lime Green Scrabble...
$5.00

Teal and Brown Lett...
$7.95

Shabby Chic Vintage...
$8.00

Thin Mint Cookie Pe...
$3.00

Thin mint fudge 1...
$10.00

Unless You Sell Thi...
$14.00

Thin Mint Collapsib...
$40.00


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

6 comments :

  1. hi now following you from the blog hop
    Really enjoyed your blog
    please come visit me anytime
    www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have good news for you :) You won the $25 giveaway from Up Words and On Words! Congrats. Please email me your mailing info so I can forward it to Carri. Thanks for joining my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GoIng to check you out Jolly!

    Yayyyy SJ! Emailed you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL Treasury!!
    My oldest, Brittney, is a Thin Mints FREAK!! I myself LOVE Samoa's!!
    We look forward to the cookie sale every year!!
    Have a GREAT week!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful! I need to make a treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thin mints, especially in ice cream! New GFC follower - found you at Blog It Forward Friday!

    http://www.east9thstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!