We Have Been Featured on Free to be Bohemian Me! Yay! :)

Goood morning!! 


I am SUPER excited again today!! Whoo hooo!! I have been featured on Free to Be Bohemian Me's blog! I am so flattered and actually love her jewelry as it promotes positivity and inspiration just as ours does! 


Check out the spotlight below and show some love!! Thanks so much!


Here is a snippet from the interview: What do you get when you mix talent + creativity + inspiration + new mother of twins + big ol' infectious smile? That's easy...Chari Twitty, owner and designer of ChariT's Inspirational Creations. I've never met this lovely soul, but I do know her beautiful jewelry screams happiness and her fun loving spirit pops through my computer screen all the way from Texas. If you haven't had a chance to see her designs on Facebook or anywhere else on the net, then please get familiar with her work.... Read more below!


Bohemian Biz Spotlight


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. i looooooooooooooooooooove your blog! love it!
    new follower from Where Are You Wednesday? I would love it if you checked out my blog and followed back =] Thanks doll and have a great day!
    http://mamaspassions.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-hop-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sondramama!

    Checking you out now!

    Be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!