Thankful Thursdays! What are YOU Thankful for?

Hello beautiful!

How are you today? I am blessed! I have had the pleasure of seeing my little one play peek-a-boo all week long. She can't say the words yet but the look on her face when she swings her arms open is priceless! I love it! :) Little man is always running around throwing stuff like little boys do, I suppose lol.

Well it is Thankful Thursday time! What am I thankful for today??

1. A loving and faithful God  (Everyday!)
2. My family and friends
3. The beautiful color purple! (It's my fave!)
4. Fellow Christians
5. Fellow parents of twins/multiples!
6. The ability to provide for my babies :)
7. My natural hair! 
8. Understanding
9. Compassion
10. Chocolate ice cream! Yum!

What are you thankful for today? Please share!




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Lovin your thankful list! Hey stop back by MomLife Today's site or FB page, the Fun Mom's are starting to leave their photo's and posts of the Fun MOMent challenge...we want to see yours too! Blessings to you, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!