Monday, June 20, 2011

Independence Day Treasury Feature!

Hey, hey, hey!


Yay everybody!! I have received so many treasury features on Etsy that I can't keep up! lol God is indeed good!


I just had to share this one because it's so cute! Our 4th of July Dangle earrings have been featured (in the 3rd row) in this treasury by  LilyMarieCandleCo.

'Independence Day!' by LilyMarieCandleCo

The fourth of July will be here before we know it, so here's some patriotic items to proudly showcase the red, white and blue!


Welcome 4th July Do...
$20.00

Freedom Rocks 4th o...
$20.00

Patriotic Vintage I...
$25.00

4th of July Block S...
$35.00

Festive 4th of July...
$140.00

Red, White and Blue...
$24.00

AMERICA land of the...
$18.50

Patriotic Patchwork...
$50.00

4th of July Bib Nec...
$45.00

RESERVED for Liz St...
$

Red White and Blue ...
$7.00

Custom Boutique Clo...
$35.00

Little Lady Liberty...
$20.00

American True Flops...
$11.99

Starfish Patriotic ...
$25.00

Hoop 4th of July Ea...
$4.50

Thanks Alicia!!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. Visiting from the Give It To Me Monday blog hop. I'm now following your blog. I hope you could follow me back.
    http://girltechdivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being included in such a cute treasury!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!