Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Thankful Thursday!!

Good morning beautiful!


I woke up this morning feeling motivated and thankful! God placed on my heart to let everyone know what I am thankful for today! So here goes!


What am I thankful for today??


1. A loving and faithful God! (Amen.)
2. I am blessed to be a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom)
3. My creativity (Thank ya!)
4. My twin babies :)
5. My inspirational jewelry business
6. Christian friends & family who support me 1-0-0%!
7. A loving husband (Yep, I's married now! lol)
8. My health and strength 
9. My babies still take 2 naps (Whoo hoo!!! SAHMs know what I am talking about! lol)
10. The woman I have grown to be through the years.


Now I could go on and on as you know because God has been so good to me! Think I will do one of these posts every week! It is a great reminder when I start to feel down.


What are you thankful for today? Let's hear your testimony! Please share!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!