Fro-licious Fridays! Our First Photo shoot! Whoo hoo! :)

Hello beautiful people!! Blessings to you!


I had the privilege to work with a good friend of mine for a promo photo shoot for my inspirational jewelry line! The photos turned out beautifully. They are the bomb, lol! And of course true to form, I am ROCKING my Fro! Take a peek!





This is one talented woman and I am blessed to have worked with her and hope to work with her in the future!

You can find her at JP Makes The Photos!


How have you ROCKED your Fro or natural hair today? 
Please share!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. your photos look wonderful!

    I'm your newest follower from the Give It To Me Monday Hop! I hope you'll stop by my blog www.mommydigger.com and follow me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MommyDigger!! Checking you out!

    ~Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!