Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Feature! An unexpected blessing!

Hello beautiful fans!


I hope you are having a wonderful week! This morning when I woke I prayed for a day full of smiles and God delivered right on time! Before my fiance and I went to get our marriage license, I checked my etsy messages and saw a message from Latisha of Eccentric designs saying she loved my site and featured my shop on her blog. HOW SWEET! I of course immediately started smiling! What an unexpected blessing!


Please check out the feature below:


This Week { Etsy Favorite } - ChariT's Inspirational Creations


Thanks so much for putting a smile on my face today Latisha!
Many blessings to you!!

I think I should definitely pay it forward!!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad to have put a smile on your face today : ) Your jewelry pieces are simply amazing and I am happy to have ran across your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!