I WON, I WON Whooo hoooo!!!

Happy Monday beautiful friends and fans!!


Such a fabulous day today! Why am I so excited??? Well...after trying for my 3rd and final time to win a feature and ad on the Handmade Gift Guide Blog........I WON!!! YAY!!!!!


THANKS SO MUCH 
to each and every one of you who voted for me!! 
Whoo hoo!!! God is so good! :)


They did a wonderful write up about my company! 
Please check it out below and show some love!! 




Now back to work!! Thanks again!!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. already did Miss Chari, CONGRATS! (i'm gonna try next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you....isnt it a wonderful feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks momma! God speed!!

    Thanks BeaderBubbe! Yes it is!!

    ~Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!