Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

Hello everyone! 
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Mine was busy busy lol! Took the little ones to see grandma. Turn around trip had me EXHAUSTED, lol! But I am so glad I did it! Love my family!


Here's what I got for mother's day....notice the common color theme...lol!







Hats off to all of the mothers, aunts, and grandmas who know the tremendous joys and great sacrifice of raising a child!

How was your Mother's Day weekend?



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Happy belated mother's day to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am visiting from the bloghop and I am following you.I would love for you to check out my blog. http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!