Friday, May 27, 2011

Fro-Licious Friday! My sister graduated whoo hoo!

Hello hello there! How are you? I am greeeeeeat-ful!!! ;-)


My sister just graduated with her MBA!! Whoo hoo! So proud of her! I went to attend the festivities and took a few...well ALOT of pictures! Lol. My mom, both of my sisters, and I are natural now. Yeah! But she was weaved up for graduation, lol. We had a little make up party...Here are a few pix!


Before the makeup (the usual me, I don't wear makeup)...




Yes PURPLE eyelashes! ;)


After the makeup!


The Graduate and I! :)


My first Frolicious Hair accessory I bought at the beauty supply store! 



A purple butterfly! Oh yes! 
Pix of me actually wearing it coming soon! lol

Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone!!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

7 comments :

  1. How fun! Congratulations to your sister!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello newest follower from the hop look forward to reading your posts
    http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog! Happy Sunday! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    Http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chari! Love the pictures and really digging your blog! I am following you on your blog now! Congrats!

    Please stop by my blog and if you can follow me back, that would be great! Thanks!

    http://www.bronzevenusnaturals.blogspot.com

    Much Love,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your sister! By the way, purple is my favorite color. Adore those eyelashes and the sparkly butterfly!
    I'm your newest follower from the Give it to Me Monday hop! Would love it if you'd swing by my blog when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Love your hair - lol: Fro-Licious Friday (what a cool name!) :) Now following you...

    I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.

    http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kim!!

    Thanks for joining us Everyday!

    Thanks Heavenly Savings :) Checking you out!

    Thank you Renee! Going to check you out too! lol

    Thanks!! I LOOOOVE purple Lindy Legends! lol Stopping by...

    Hi GuitarTrump! Thanks I thought it was cute too. lol Coming your way too!

    ~Have a blessed weekend everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!