Are YOU a SURVIVOR??

Hello lovelies!!


Feeling so grateful today!!
While networking on Facebook, I was blessed to be contacted by a lovely lady who wanted a domestic violence awareness bracelet set that I made. But she let me know that she was a survivor and it was imperative that the set included a charm added stating so. So from this bracelet:



I created this and she loved it!



I am so blessed to be able to make jewelry that represents and motivates 
such inspiring women! 
Thank you God for such a blessing!
Now on to the next custom order! lol

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. These are really great! I am amazed at the success of your shop...God is good! Keep up the Kingdom business! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!