Sunday, April 24, 2011

So Glad He Is Risen!

Happy Resurrection Day Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day filled with beautiful memories!!


So glad Jesus is Risen!! What a blessing!


Got a little mommy me time in today since daddy was off work today. Yay and Amen! lol :)


Hopefully I will be going to see Madea's Big Happy Family tonight because momma needs a break away from the house and a good laugh or two since daddy is home if you know what I mean! Lol. That doesn't happen often! Life of a SAHM of twins!

Got to go finish dinner lol! Have a good one folks!

** Oh yeah, the Easter Sale ends tonight! Get 20% off all handmade inspirational jewelry at ChariT's Inspirational Creations on Etsy with code HESRISEN





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!