Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Crowning Glory is in Effect!

The title of this post reminds me of old school Salt n Pepa or something...Love that music!!


Now to the matter at hand! Lol! I am SO Excited and feeling blessed today!! I don't know about you, but when I look good, I feel good! I have been 'natural' meaning no perms for 3 plus years now. I haven't been putting my 'crowning glory' at the top of my priorities especially since my two little miracles were born lol!  Well, I have decided to start using all natural products on my hair. Slowly, but surely I have been making this transformation. 


As God would have it, I was vending at a Big Hat Tea this past Saturday and met a lovely vendor by the name of Kanita of Nia's Naturally Beautiful; all natural skin and hair products. I couldn't stay away from her table and ended up with a jar of her 'Serenity' skin and hair butter.


Today, with great hesitation (I am scared to try new products on my hair lol), I decided to try it! With my current twist out, I sectioned my hair, put the butter on my hair, sprayed it with water and did about 10 big twists. Anddddd....Voila! 



So glad I tried it! My hair feels so soft! It really made my twist out Pop! 
As I have been saying on facebook all day! Lol.

God be with me on this journey to take better care of my crowning glory!

Thanks Kanita!


You can find Nia's Naturally Beautiful products at:



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
Pin It

5 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by ladies! I am loving my hair!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! And I love your hair. And, oh. my. word. the picture of your two littles ones? SO SO SO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Thanks so much Kelly!!! ~Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!