March Inspirational Creations...Let's go and Put on Love!

Hello beautiful people!!


The creative process for march has begun!! I have completed my 2nd toddler bracelet for a new momma! I never thought I would be making these lol! This ladybug cutie seems to be a favorite!




I took this picture to show a customer the bracelet but I really love this pic of my daughter's hand in mine. *tear* lol

I have also completed my first necklace for March! :)






Put on Love Necklace available at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!



'...And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.' 

-Colossians 3:14


Enjoy your weekend everyone!!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. That little bracelet is too cute, especially in the second picture =) Also, love the Jeremiah quote on the bottom right.

    -Jacquie
    loveecocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!