Monday, February 28, 2011

The last of February Inspirational Creations!

 Hello lovelies!

What a wonderful day God has given us today! I have come across a wonderful blog where you can find inspirational blog, quotes, and stories to help you through! 
Check it out at Inspirational Blogs 

I have also been working on more colors and variations of jewelry! Here is a snapshot of the last few of my February inspirational creations!

  
     
 
  
 










These will soon be added to my site at ChariT's Inspirational Creations :) Hope you like!


Quote for today:


Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence.
-Pope John Paul II





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!