Hoops and Peacock feathers! :)

Hello blessed and beautiful people! Hope you are having a wonderful week! 


My fiancées family stopped by so the babies had a great time and are now Knocked Out! I am of course worn out lol! So goes the life of a mother of twins... :)


Working on my hoop earrings for our spring line here they are in the beginning stages...now to add the charms and earring hooks!!



Just added these cute earrings to my site! 





Guess what?? Made my first pair of peacock earrings Yay! They are very simple but I hope to expand much more with these beautiful feathers! :)








“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” 

-Judy Garland

LOVE that quote!!! :)

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. I love those A Whisper of Love earrings! You do lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!