Saturday, March 26, 2011

Go green! Trees of Green!!

Hello beautiful people!


Sitting in my bed enjoying this quiet alone time and wishing I could get some more work done. lol. I have had a cold the last few days so I hadn't been able to make too much jewelry. Boo. :-/
Yesterday I started feeling a bit better and made a few pieces to add to my spring collection! I was listening to one of the travel shows while I was making my jewelry. It was quite relaxing lol.


I have been wanting to create a new green tree of life earring set and bracelet for a while...well today I finally had time to do it! lol Here's a peak!









My homeboy even said he likes the green! lol. I think this set is beautiful...may have to make some for myself...hmm. :)


Just added them to my site yay: CIC on etsy

Have a great weekend!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I think they are beautiful in their simplicity. Very nice work.
    love from Canada, ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!