Blessed Custom Orders! Yay! :)

Hello blessed beings!


Hope you are having an sensational Sunday!!


Got a little time in to make a few pair of earrings today between watching the babies and taking care of me! Lol. Sooooooooo tired but blessed none the less!

Received these cute tree charms from Clbeads a little while ago! Yay! :)










Which I used to make these for a customer...




I hope she loves them!! Have a great evening everyone and inspire someone today!

- Our deepest fear is not that we're inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we're powerful beyond measure.~M. Williamson -


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Since I make jewelry myself I sometimes dont comment on other jewelry makers....but I had to break out here and just tell you how much I love these earrings....I originally saw them in your etsy shop and now on your blog....so lovely....have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!