Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone! How is your Year going!? Mine is great!

It has been a while since I blogged! Took a little 'vacation' for Christmas and New Years...didn't make anything for about a week and a half and almost lost it! Lol!!
It is amazing what God has placed within me.

Came back to more inspirational and custom requests....Whoo hoo!! :)
Looking forward to so many opportunities this year! Selling at an event tomorrow and another on Feb. 5th! Yay!!

I came across another handmade diva on twitter and she takes the pictures of her jewelry on textured paper...so I thought....why not!? So I hopped over to Michael's and Joanns and bought some paper. What a difference it made in my pictures! (At least I think so! lol) 

Here are a few things I have been working on this month!







I think they look pretty good and MUCH better than my other pictures! lol!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to help someone today! You never know when they may need it! ;)


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!