Sunday, January 2, 2011

Did You Miss It?? Check out the You Print Call!

Happy Motivational Monday and Happy New Year!

I hope you week is going well! God has blessed me to see 2012 and it is such a blessing!
Earlier this month I blogged HERE about being so excited to be a special guest on the 
You Print call! Hosted by Shalena Diva and Aprille Franks-Hunt! 
Well, the call went very well and they even recorded it! 
It was such a blessing to be on the call with these lovely ladies!
Check it out below and share with your friends! 
May it inspire you to live your passion!









~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!