Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday season is here!

I stayed up last night or should I say this morning until almost 3am working on a jewelry set because I was excited with an idea to make my first earring, bracelet, and necklace set! I am glad I finished it but do not need to stay up that late again!! Smh. And then little man woke up...who is sick...and I ended up staying up almost another whole hour! lol Have to love motherhood!


Here are a few shots of my midnight madness! lol!



Working on Christmas bracelet!


And necklace!!


Almost finished!!


Tah dah!! The Complete set!!





I'm not really a big fan of Christmas colors but some people love it! I have already had one request for this set! :) Yay! God is good!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

4 comments :

  1. I would have fallen asleep in my beads.....following from Busy Moms......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! I wanted to fall asleep!!

    Thanks Carrie! :)

    Be blessed ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an wonderful Christmas Season! :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!