Happy Thanksgiving anddddd a Marvelous Monday Sale! **

Happy Sunday everyone!!


I hope you all have enjoyed your holiday weekend! I had a great time spending time with family and friends. So grateful and blessed!! Been working on new pieces and due to popular demand I have created a few bracelets for you! :)





Do you like? I do! Never thought I would enjoy making bracelets!! lol

Well tomorrow is Cyber Monday for all those seeking online deals. To give thanks to my wonderful supporters, 
I am having a MARVELOUS MONDAY sale!!



Starting at 12am Monday Get 35% off on ChariT's Inspirational Creations jewelry!

Just enter the code  35MARVMON  during checkout to receive your discount!


++ Plus buy one item and the rest ships for FREE!! ++


Jewelry made to uplift and inspire you! 

Come find something that inspires you at www.chariT.etsy.com

Quote for today: What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. -Oprah


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed! :)


CIC


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments