Getting Ready!

So I have my first jewelry party coming up next week and I am excited! Dad has the babies and I am enjoying some mommy me time while working on my jewelry! Does that count as me time? Lol! I had taken a short break this weekend and week and spent some time with the family...I love them! So now back to work... 
My work space is SO small and that sucks...lol! But hey, at least I have it! ;-) 


Here are a few pictures:


Getting combinations ready...


Shadow boxes I may paint and use for displays...


Work area...
     A mess!! lol



Well momma has to go get it together! 


So what are you working on today?? Let us know!


Quote for today:





SURROUND YOURSELF WITH HIGH-ENERGY PEOPLE

Choose to be in close proximity to people who are empowering, who appeal to your sense of connection to intention, who see the greatness in you, who feel connected to God, and who live a life that gives evidence that Spirit has found celebration through them.  -Dr. Wayne Dyer

Have a wonderful weekend!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. What a great project! I get inspired to do crafts at www.pheon.org. Its a Facebook app game where you climb levels as you do crafts! All of you would be great at it! Complete real-life #DIY missions to climb levels! Do it all from your Facebook profile! See what people are saying about Pheon at http://tinyurl.com/2bmpzla, or http://tinyurl.com/25ntsf7. #diy #transmedia #craft #handmade #makers #fbapp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!