Saturday, November 13, 2010

Excited and Motivated!! Shout out to Vista Print!!

Hello all!


How are you doing today?? I am great! Listening to the yahoo gospel music station and fighting the negativity trying to come my way! 
Just received my promotional items from Vista Print in the mail!! Yay! I am exxxxcited! I have 3 shows coming up and things are looking wonderful!


Here is a sneak peak!!




~ CIC Banner! Yay!! ~





Got to LOVE those VistaPrint Specials...!!!! :) Whooo hoo! God is sooooooo good!
Have a fantastic Saturday everyone! Much L-O-V-E!!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. These look great. They did a nice job... I need to get some done for TwinParenthood. Thanks for following us on twitter and visiting our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! You are very welcome and thanks for stopping by to see us! Have a great day momma x 2! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!