Thursday, November 4, 2010

Are You Living Your Dreams??

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday! Life has been slowly and beautiful unfolding for me! Getting to know more Etsy sellers and learning more about selling online.

As women we have so much we deal with on a regular basis and I really want to reach out to women who want to be inspired and inspire others as well! Hopefully my jewelry will help me along the way!

I have been touched by a few of my passions in the past week that have reminded me of things I have done in the past and dreamt of doing again. Such as singing, writing and performing my poetry, dancing, and acting.

What dreams have inspired you today?






Show others the dreamer in you with any of these cute earrings!



-Get 20% off today with the code: 20ThurCICInspMe!-

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

5 comments :

  1. My dream is to get my business license and I'm really happy to say that I'm almost there :)

    My church came together and donated money to me to build on my future and that is what I'm going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    The photo of your twins is precious.
    I'm following from the Etsy forum, I would love it if you followed back.

    -Felicity

    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Pattie! That is wonderful!

    Thanks Felicity! I will check your blog out!

    Be blessed ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from the etsy forums and wanted say hi. These are beautiful earrings; I really like your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anne! What dreams have inspired you today??

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!