Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ChariT's Inspirational Creations...The Beginning!

Being a sahm of twins I find myself needing to be motivated and express myself artistically. After coming upon some bracelets (they looked a mess, lol!) I made during college and seeing the beautiful things out there I thought to myself...Hey maybe I should start this up again, but with a theme. Well anyone who knows me knows that I try to always think positively and love to motivate others....so I thought hey I will make inspirational jewelry! Now...how do I do this?? Lol!
So onto ebay, hobby lobby, and michaels.com I go looking for inspirational charms and beautiful beads...After ordering and buying jewelry making supplies...I begin! With fear in my heart and hope in my eyes(yes, I'm a poet too, lol) I start making earrings and post them on a wonderful site I found for handmade items; Etsy.com 
My friends say they love the jewelry so I get a little excited! And I press on...God has really blessed me and I pray everyday that I will continue to have the drive and confidence to press on with this project.
Who knew one day I would be making Inspirational Jewelry??
Thanks for reading!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!!


Pin It

4 comments :

  1. Our lives unfold for us each day. Look for the open door and listen for the small voice. May your creations be a blessing, for you and for those who will receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Good luck with this project of yours and with your art.
    And remember: discipline is important to succeed.

    Kind regards,

    José

    P.S. don't forget to wash your hands before seating at the table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up your first ever post - you will see there is always something going on over at my blog - hope you make lots of new friends with the various link ups - check back often ... but I will remind you by computermail (just warning you!)

    and now your first evah post has another COMMENT!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!